Fast way of adding multiple cards
There is no ultra fast way to add many cards with their quantities in a bulk command.
I would like to bring to your attention the not very known feature for
Drag and Drop with holded Ctrl+Shift - it will bring a window to ask you how many copies of the card you wish to add.
I also found that "+" and "Inc" buttons are not available on my Mac keyboard.
I will have to
1. Add support for + and Inc on the Mac keyboard
2. Popup the "Choose Number of Copies" dialog if Ctrl+Shift were holded while pressing either "+" or "Inc" buttons
If this is available you will be able to do the following
1. Focus the card pool
2. Start typing the first letters of the card (the incremental search in the grid will automatically switch focus as you type)
3. Press "+" with Ctrl + Shift holded
4. type "3" if this is the required quantity of the card
5. Press Enter to add that number of cards to the Collection.
In this case adding 3 terrors from the latest edition will be
I know even if this is supported it is not blazing fast.
I will also consider having a "Paste Deck from Clipboard" dialog as the old Magic Workstation had.