I suggest you ...

Ability to have multiple collection files

This could work both ways, first is a way to create backups of the current collection and also will be able to manage collections from other people (we have different collections but pull them on when we create decks) and thus know who owns what

256 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel LeGrandDaniel LeGrand commented  · 

Plus 1 for this idea. Would love to be able to separate my MTGO and paper cards into unrelated collections.

• JaredJared commented  · 

I would love to be able to store my collection in a custom location..ie dropxbox so I can access it from another machine.

• Joshua BrownJoshua Brown commented  · 

I'd like to see this feature added since I play in a couple of weekly leagues and need to keep the collections separate of one another entirely.

• labadielabadie commented  · 

Now that MTGO is available to be listed in the database, being able to update the online side would be a WHOLE lot easier if it was seperate from the paper listing.

Now that MTGO is available to be listed in the database, being able to update the online side would be a WHOLE lot easier if it was seperate from the paper listing.

• MjavadoMjavado commented  · 

This indeed is a feature I'm missing. I do suggest an option to view the collections together. I borrow cards from my girlfriend and she does so from me, and keeping track of it by making a separate collection of borrowed cards could be useful. At the same time you'll want to see the cards as yours in your overall inventory (being all collections).

• Matt CoonMatt Coon commented  · 

I'd like two things. first to store my "primary" collection in "My Documents" and second to change my collection as i share files with friends for trading.

• MaryMary commented  · 

This would be a wonderful addition for someone like me: I'm a dealer & also a collector, so I have two very separate collections: The first is my "for sale" binders/boxes, which is constantly changing, and the second is my "personal" collection, which is periodically added to. To mix the two into one listed collection would be folly, and extremely unhelpful. I need to be able to see exactly what I have to sell, as well as exactly what I have personally, allowing me to tell how many cards I need from a certain set/artist/creature type etc., without counting the cards I have for sale in that tally. Looking forward to this!!

• RobRob commented  · 

make it happen

• Gad D LordGad D Lord commented  · 

Commands New, Open, Save, Save As, Close to work also for Collections.

• GeekDocGeekDoc commented  · 

I would greatly appreciate this feature. I would then be able to inventory my children's collections.

Feedback and Knowledge Base