I suggest you ...

Print Proxies

Ability to "Print Proxies"(tournament illegal paper versions of the cards in your deck).

72 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gaddlordAdmingaddlord (Admin, PalmROOT, Inc.) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • gaddlordAdmingaddlord (Admin, PalmROOT, Inc.) commented  · 

How it should work, as I see it:

- a 'Print Deck' option in the 'Deck' menu
        - you can only print a loaded deck (or choose a deck to print, whatever is easier)
        - you've given the choice for paper type (usually A4 I guess)
        - print or preview print

What the program does:

- sorts the cards and divides them between the pages (I guess perfection would be 3 rows and 3 columns for a total of 9 cards each
        page)
        - automatically resize the card art for each card to have it printed the exact same size of a real card
        - print the needed sheets of paper with the card art on it

This way I could build a deck, print it, cut the cards, put them in the plastic over a real card and play with friends wherever i want.

Option would be:

- select how many cards each page, define borders and space between cards
        - option to exclude some cards (let's say I don't want to print lands because I already have them)

• LamarLamar commented  · 

Yes, this can be done using other tools. You can also inventory your Magic collection with index cards, but it is time consuming and not useful. To me, this is the only glaring shortfall to the Studio.

• Gad D LordGad D Lord commented  · 

Requested features are:

* Ability to "Print Proxies"(tournament illegal paper versions of the cards in your deck).
        * You will be able which cards from the deck to print, whether to skip lands.
        * Ability to choose the border of the printed card: no border, white borders, black borders, rounded borders
        * You will be able to print a "Deck Card" describing the cards in the deck, the deck name, and creator

• SpeakenderSpeakender commented  · 

You can already import the picture into a "photo-editing-app-f-your-choice". No need to complicate this program when I can already be done with paint, windows photo gallery, gimp, photoshop....

Feedback and Knowledge Base